Sunday, November 7, 2010

LET US DEMAND/FIGHT for a FOREIGN AFFAIRS Department that TRULY serves the Pinoys

LET US DEMAND/FIGHT for a FOREIGN AFFAIRS Department that TRULY serves the PEOPLE

"OFWs deserve respect, genuine service & protection & NOT abuse & neglect from government officials! Support Agnes Tenorio!"


 

Watch and hear Agnes Tenorio as she read her statement during a press conference in HK to expose the neglect and abuse committed to her by no less than the Philippine Labor Attache Romulo Salud. To see related videos, please click the links below: YouTube Link of Labor Attache Salud verbally abusing....

"I am doing this not only for myself but to the many other of my compatriots who experience this kind of neglect. My case is very simple, yet I did not get any assistance from the Consulate."

No comments:

Post a Comment